Alvin R. Lebeck
Professor of Computer Science
Computer Systems Engineering with a focus on computer architecture, nano-scale systems, memory system, energy efficient computing, and multiprocessors.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: D308 Lev Sci Res Ctr, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6551
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Wisconsin at Madison, 1995
- M.S. University of Wisconsin at Madison, 1991
- B.S. University of Wisconsin at Madison, 1989
Computer Systems Engineering with a focus on computer architecture, software systems, specialized architectures, probabilistic computing, memory system, energy efficient computing, and multiprocessors
- COMPSCI 310: Introduction to Operating Systems
- COMPSCI 590: Advanced Topics in Computer Science
- ECE 353: Introduction to Operating Systems
- ECE 552: Advanced Computer Architecture I
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Witchel, E; Lebeck, A, Message from the Program Chairs, International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems Asplos (2019), pp. IV-V [abs].
- Misra, PA; Borge, MF; Goiri, I; Lebeck, AR; Zwaenepoel, W; Bianchini, R, Managing tail latency in datacenter-scale file systems under production constraints, Proceedings of the 14th Eurosys Conference 2019 (2019) [10.1145/3302424.3303973] [abs].
- Bashizade, R; Li, Y; Lebeck, AR, Adaptive simultaneous multi-tenancy for GPUs, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Including Subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol 11332 LNCS (2019), pp. 83-106 [10.1007/978-3-030-10632-4_5] [abs].
- Zhang, X; Bashizade, R; LaBoda, C; Dwyer, C; Lebeck, AR, Architecting a stochastic computing unit with molecular optical devices, Proceedings International Symposium on Computer Architecture (2018), pp. 301-314 [10.1109/ISCA.2018.00034] [abs].
- Razeen, A; Meijer, A; Lebeck, AR; Pistol, V; Liu, DH; Cox, LP, SandTrap: Tracking information flows on demand with parallel permissions, Mobisys 2018 Proceedings of the 16th Acm International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (2018), pp. 230-242 [10.1145/3210240.3210321] [abs].